Ariana Gluck, D.O.
Specializing in sports medicine and interventional spine care, fellowship-trained physical medicine and rehabilitation physician Dr. Ariana Gluck offers nonsurgical treatment for back, neck, and spine conditions and sports-related injuries. Her expertise includes the latest, evidence-based treatments, such as ultrasound-guided joint and nerve injections, epidural injections for spine-related pain, and radiofrequency ablation, an electrical therapy used to stop pain signals.
Dr. Gluck received her bachelor’s degree in chemistry at Brooklyn College in New York before earning her Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree from New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine in Old Westbury. She then completed her internship in internal medicine at Maimonides Medical Center in Brooklyn and her physical medicine and rehabilitation residency at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai in New York City. There, she went on to complete an additional year of advanced specialty training in sports medicine and interventional spine care.
In treating her patients, Dr. Gluck believes in a whole-body approach and focuses on all physical, social, and psychological factors that influence health and wellness. She is dedicated to providing a compassionate, individualized, and comprehensive approach to every one of her patients. Using a multimodal approach, her goal is to include a combination of therapies, medication, and procedures tailored to restore and maintain your independence and function.
Outside of her practice, Dr. Gluck likes to stay active. She enjoys Krav Maga, a martial art form, as well as spinning, or indoor cycling. Dr. Gluck also has proficiency in medical Spanish and speaks advanced Russian.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry: Brooklyn College, Brooklyn, NY
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine: New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine, Old Westbury, NY
- Internal Medicine Internship: Maimonides Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Residency: Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY
- Sports Medicine and Interventional Spine Fellowship: Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Medical Society of Sports Medicine
- Association of Academic Physiatrists
- The New York Society of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation