Ken Cubelli, M.D., F.A.A.O.S.
Centers of Excellence:
Dr. Ken Cubelli, a board-certified orthopedic surgeon with over 30 years of practice experience, earned his undergraduate degree from Manhattan College in the Bronx, New York, before receiving his medical degree from NYU School of Medicine in New York City.
A New Jersey native, Dr. Cubelli returned to the state to complete his residency at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. In addition to receiving the Patient’s Choice Award in 2013, Dr. Cubelli has been named a “Top Doc” several times in the New York Metro area. He is an active member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and is affiliated with Saint Clare’s Hospital in Denville and Morristown Medical Center in Morristown.
- Board Certification: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry: Manhattan College, Bronx, NY
- Doctor of Medicine: NYU Grossman School of Medicine, New York, NY
- General Surgery Internship: University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Newark, NJ
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Newark, NJ
- Saint Clare’s Denville Hospital
- Morristown Medical Center
- Saint Clare’s Dover Hospital
- “I have been going to Dr. Cubelli for years and took my mother to him also. He is kind, considerate, listens to you, doesn’t rush you, explains what he is doing, is very gentle & always considers your wishes. Going to Dr. Cubelli is an enjoyable experience. I would recommend him highly!”– Kathryn W.Patient Rating:
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Eastern Orthopaedic Association