Since 1986, we’ve had the privilege of providing orthopedic care to the patients and communities of Northern New Jersey and the surrounding areas. We are incredibly grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us and work hard every day to ensure we provide the exceptional orthopedic care you deserve.
Please know that our team of surgeons and healthcare professionals is dedicated to taking care of you through this challenging time. As the COVID-19 outbreak continues, our team is actively monitoring the situation, and we are making critical adjustments to the way we operate in an effort to protect our patients, staff, and communities. Ensuring your health and safety and that of our valued staff is our highest priority.
Safety Measures Taken:
- Patients are required to wear face coverings and all of our staff members are wearing face masks.
- All staff has been reminded of proper hygiene, and rooms are cleaned between patient appointments.
- Patients experiencing flu-like symptoms or that have any high-risk factors for COVID-19 are being rescheduled.
- To prevent over-crowding in our waiting room, we are asking some patients to wait in the car until they are ready to be seen.
- All locations are seeing a limited number of patients. For information or directions, please visit our Locations page.
- We are transitioning to an online health entry format to reduce exchange of paper handouts.
- We are only allowing one family member to accommodate minors or those patients in need of assistance for ambulation.
- Patients with an appointment, who have been vaccinated and have recently traveled outside of the tri-state area, may need to quarantine prior to their appointment. If this is believed to apply to you, please contact the practice to confirm before attending your appointment.
- Telemedicine appointments are available for new and existing patients.
- We are available for injury management and urgent surgical procedures.
We know that COVID-19 doesn’t stop the need for orthopedic care, and we are here to help those who are suffering and need help.
This is a team effort, and in this difficult time, we appreciate your patience and understanding of the changes we make. We are all in this together.