Mark J. McBride, M.D.
Centers of Excellence:
In 1986, Dr. Mark McBride started Tri-County Orthopedics. Since then, he has enjoyed caring for and treating patients as an orthopedic surgeon in Tri-County Orthopedics’ Hand & Upper Extremity Center.
Dr. McBride received his medical degree from Georgetown University School of Medicine in Washington, D.C. From there, he went on to complete his residency in orthopedic surgery from UNDNJ-Rutgers Medical School and finished his hand fellowship at the New York-Presbyterian Hospital Columbia Orthopaedics. Dr. McBride is board-certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and holds a subspecialty certificate of added qualification in hand surgery.
Dr. McBride specializes in treating injuries and disorders of the hand, wrist, elbow, and shoulder and also has a special interest in sports medicine. With over twenty-five years of experience focusing on the hand and upper extremity, Dr. McBride has extensive training in the latest procedures and techniques, combining both nonsurgical and surgical methods to help each patient return to a healthy state.
Dr. McBride strives to provide unique and individualized treatment plans for his patients. He believes in open communication and is committed to addressing all questions his patients have. Additionally, Dr. McBride has been voted a Top Doc by his peers in New Jersey Monthly magazine, and he has been named in the magazine’s Bone & Joint Select Surgeons listing.
In his free time, Dr. McBride stays busy raising his six children. He also enjoys golf, tennis, skiing, and spearfishing.
- Board Certification: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science: Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
- Doctor of Medicine: Georgetown University, Washington, D.C.
- General Surgery Internship: North Shore University Hospital, Manhasset, NY
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: Rutgers New Jersey Medical School, Newark, NJ
- Senior Annie C. Kane Fellow and Robert E. Carroll Hand Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center, New York, NY
- Morristown Medical Center
- “Very helpful. Gave me answers to all my questions. ”– Margaret G.Patient Rating:
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Medical Society of New Jersey
- Morris County Medical Society
- New York Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Robert E. Carroll Hand Club
- Delbarton School
- Drew University