Frank Capecci, M.D., F.A.A.O.S.
Centers of Excellence:
Dr. Frank Capecci, a board-certified orthopedic surgeon, graduated magna cum laude from William Paterson University and completed his medical degree at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey in 1983 with membership in the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society. He is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Morris County Medical Society, and New Jersey Orthopaedic Society. Dr. Capecci joined Dr. Ken Cubelli in private practice in 1994 after several years in practice in Ohio.
Dr. Capecci’s clinical areas of expertise and special interests include treating diseases and injuries of the shoulder, hip, and knee, including the operative and nonoperative management of arthritis. He has served on the medical staff of Saint Clare’s Hospital in several roles, including chairman of the Surgical Performance Improvement Committee, as a member of the Medical Executive Committee, and he currently serves on the Hip and Knee Replacement Committee.
Awarded "America’s Top Physician" several times, Dr. Capecci’s goal as an orthopedic surgeon is to provide the best possible care to his patients. To accomplish this, he will give them the time and attention needed to ensure the best possible outcomes.
A first-generation Italian immigrant, Dr. Capecci was raised in Queens, New York, and New Milford, New Jersey. He currently lives in Morris County with his wife and two golden retrievers. In his free time, he enjoys spending time with his adult children, grandchildren, and extended family as well as scuba diving and riding his motorcycles.
- Board Certification: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology, Magna Cum Laude: William Paterson University, Wayne, NJ
- Doctor of Medicine: University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Newark, NJ
- General Surgery Internship: University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Newark, NJ
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Newark, NJ
- Saint Clare’s Denville Hospital
- Denville Surgery Center
- Morristown Medical Center
- “Dr. Capecci is professional and courteous. I have confidence in his decisions regarding my treatment. He is knowledgeable about my status, which indicates that he has reviewed my chart and any submissions from my physical therapist. I consider him to be a very competent surgeon.”– Claire G.Patient Rating:
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Morris County Medical Society
- New Jersey Orthopaedic Society