Dedicated to providing the most advanced and effective treatments, our own Dr. Robert D’Agostini offers partial knee replacements using the Oxford® Partial Knee replacement system, a clinically proven partial knee system that has demonstrated higher patient satisfaction rates, increased joint function, and fewer postoperative complications than traditional joint replacements.
Partial knee replacement can be a less invasive alternative to total knee replacement surgery for patients with arthritis or other forms of knee degeneration.
For patients meeting specific criteria, the benefits of partial knee replacement using the Oxford Partial Knee system include:
- Shorter hospital stay with a lower risk of complications
- More of your healthy joint tissue preserved (up to 75%)
- Reduced postoperative pain and shorter recovery time
- More natural joint movement than with a total joint replacement
- Longer lifespan of joint compared to traditional implants
To see if you are a candidate for partial knee replacement using the state-of-the-art, renowned Oxford Partial Knee system, call (973) 538-2334 to schedule a consultation or request an appointment online.