Tri-County Orthopedics’ Bedminster Team Grows to Provide Area Residents Greater Range of Care
Tri-County Orthopedics has recently expanded their available care at their Bedminster clinic. Located at 1590 Route 206 N., the Bedminster clinic now includes additional specialty areas as the number of providers available at the location has grown. Patients in need of specialized bone, joint and muscle care in Bedminster are encouraged to call (973) 538-2334 for an appointment, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
In addition to its current main location in Cedar Knolls, the Bedminster clinic will now provide area residents access to more advanced orthopedic care in several specialty areas. In Bedminster, patients can visit Tri-County Orthopedics for a wide range of treatments within the following specialties:
- Back, neck and spine.
- Foot and ankle.
- Hip, knee and shoulder.
- Joint replacement.
- Pain management.
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation.
- Sports medicine.
Specialists available to see patients in Bedminster include:
- Robert J. D’Agostini, Jr., MD., board-certified general orthopedist and sports medicine surgeon.
- David M. Epstein, M.D., dual-fellowship-trained sports medicine and foot and ankle surgeon, board-certified in orthopedic surgery.
- Aaron L. Forbes, M.D., fellowship-trained joint replacement specialist, board-certified in orthopedic surgery.
- Jennifer Gyi, D.O., fellowship-trained, double-board-certified physical medicine and rehabilitation specialist.
- Stephen A. Hunt, M.D., fellowship-trained, board-certified sports medicine surgeon.
- David S. Klein, D.O., joint replacement specialist and fellowship-trained sports medicine surgeon.
“As the region’s most preferred, recognized and awarded orthopedic practice, we are proud to expand our range of specialized bone, joint and muscle care in Bedminster,” says Dr. Hunt. “This expansion will help more area residents in Bedminster get more specialized treatment, and this improved access will allow us to better serve our patients where and when they need it.”
To learn more or to schedule an appointment with one of Tri-County Orthopedics’ specialists, please call (973) 538-2334.